Designation:Java Software Engineer
Job Ref Code: JSE001
Experience: 6+ years
DCKAP is seeking experienced Java Software engineers. Post your resumes here to set up a quick call.
Type: 6+ Months (Contract /C2H)
This job is focused on the design, creation, implementation and deployment of web services in enterprise service oriented architecture. Candidates should be experienced in designing and building services-based solutions in a large, complex, multi-project environment. Candidates must have a good understanding of enterprise architecture and software development processes and methodologies, as well as experience creating services in high transaction, high availability environments. Candidates must ensure deployed solutions support the enterprise business and technical strategies.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer creating Java/J2EE web service solutions.
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer working on high performance solutions in high transaction environments.
- 2+ years using a web service framework such as: CXF, Axis 2, GlassFish Metro, XFire or JBossWS.
- Understanding of the standards and details for the following specifications: SOAP, WSDL, WS-Security, WS-Reliable Messaging and JAX-WS.
- Experience with Linux servers.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and monitor a web service platform.
- Experience with SOA tooling on an enterprise service bus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience in a professional software development environment.
- Experience consulting at a cross-project level to define strategies and roadmaps for planning and systems deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business and delivery both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work in a matrix organization and team environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve complex issues related to project interdependencies.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly adapt to new environments and changing requirements.
- Ability to deliver given challenging deadlines.
- Service-oriented: strong interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering service to clients on other teams.