Requirements and Skill
DCKAP is seeking an experienced .NET engineer, this is a 6 month contract with the possibility of a hire at the end.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer creating C#/.NET client solutions.
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer using the .NET 3.5/4.0 framework building client applications.
- 2+ years experience using WPF or Silverlight.
- Strong knowledge of XAML.
- Strong understanding of binding expressions, dependency properties, data context, data templates and converters.
- A working understanding of Agile development methodologies is highly desired.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Experience consulting at a cross-project level to define strategies and roadmaps for planning and systems deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business and delivery both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work in a matrix organization and team environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve complex issues related to project interdependencies.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly adapt to new environments and changing requirements.
- Ability to deliver given challenging deadlines.
- Service-oriented: strong interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering service to clients on other teams.
- A working understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Database and Web Service experience
Post your resumes here to set up a call with our Technical team, do call us @ 510-870-2315