Job Ref Code: PP0002
Experience: 9+ years
Support new product development by working closely with the engineering team in testing automation of various hardware entities and systems. Assist senior engineers in building test frameworks to support various systems to test plans. Document and conduct reviews of various tools that are developed and report the data to management and engineering staff.
- Test automation of various hardware entities and systems
- Automation of report generation using custom scripts – both textual and graphical
- Building test frameworks to support various system test plans
- Work with lab test equipment for test measurement and automation – provide simple user interfaces where necessary for lab tools development
- Support manufacturing test script development
- Create databases and database frontends for trending/reporting of various test results
- Develop network monitoring tools and/or integrate with existing network monitoring tools.
- Document and conduct reviews of the various tools that are developed
- Work with version control tools and bug reporting tools as a part of the normal software development cycle
Education, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- MS CS with 2+ years or BS CS with 5+ years
- Versatile programmer with experience in Python, Perl, Tcl/Tk, C/C++, Shell scripting
- Experienced with Linux OS
- Experience with UI development is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, web interfaces (PHP)
- Some hardware interface experience such as serial port communication, Instrument programming over GPIB
- Android, Java experience a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with SNMP, network monitoring tools, OSS tools is a plus.
Post your resumes here and talk to our Techical team.