Designation:Web UI Developer
Job Ref Code: WUI0002
Experience: 9+ years
Employ your skills building well integrated web apps on the front-end systems and Build tailored solutions using cutting edge web development tools and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test the front end UI Web infrastructure that leverages the web services authored by the Platform Team
- Develop the UI Web infrastructure to support UI interfaces like Drupal, Mobile (iOS, Android), XSLT/CSS/HTML.
- Develop for the products that support several hundreds of Publishers, several million and several thousand of concurrent users.
- Develop for the front end that is interactive, content-rich and scalable.
- Design and develop great user experiences working with our UI designers for large and small content that allow people to browse, view and search on content rich sets directly in their browser and on mobile devices.
- Take on a variety of projects such as navigation interfaces for large content, adding more interactive functionality to our views of data, and easy sharing and customization of these interactive experiences.
- Key responsibilities would be design, implementation, support, testing and communication with cross organizational members.
- Working closely with the solutions architect, backend Platform services team and Product Management team in building great products, rendering common services into the UI layers
- At least 7 yrs of software development experience developing UI web infrastructure.
- Experience in automation and writing tests for your own code as a way of maintaining high quality in your products.
- Experience developing software used by several thousands of concurrent users
- Experience developing software that is robust, scalable, and performs well.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and learn and teach others
- Experience developing large scale web applications
- Ability to create clean and maintainable code from mock ups
- Currency on evolving web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and best practices
- Ability to optimize web apps for speed and performance
- Ability to work autonomously and quickly.
- Experience designing ONCE to work across all browsers
Post your resumes to talk to talk to our Technical team or reach us directly @ 510.857.5838 if you consider yourself as a strong fit.