Designation:Senior Drupal / PHP Web Developer
Job Ref Code: DP0002
Experience: 5+ years
- This position is responsible for the technical design and construction of components of our web technology application including those specifically designed for publishers to manage their web sites.
- Our platform is primarily Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP/Perl/Python (LAMP).
- A solid knowledge of PHP and associated libraries and tools is essential, A good working knowledge of Unix shell, database design and Apache web server configuration is also important.
- Working as part of a team to configure and extend Drupal by the development of PHP based Drupal modules.
- The ability to quickly prototype and work directly with our publication management group to refine requirements is a must.
- Extensive Drupal experience including custom module and theme development.
- PHP development experience.
- Understanding of dynamic or active web content and the use of XML based technologies including XSLT.
- Three to five years related work experience is required, including production development of public websites.
- Testing software applications on a broad range of browsers and browser versions as part of the application development process as well as when troubleshooting problems experienced by end users.