Magento is one of the most popular platforms for eCommerce business. With its features, modules, extensions, scalability and customization options, Magento provides the perfect foundation for building featured and robust eCommerce stores.
When choosing Magento as your eCommerce platform, it is very important to choose the right Magento solution company which includes Magento certified developers. Magento certified developers have the right business and technical staff to offer you the best solution.
A Magento certified development team includes:
- Magento Certified Solution Specialist
- Magento certified Front End Developer
- Magento Certified Developer Plus
- Magento Certified Developer
Developing a successful Magento site requires its own set of coding standards and development process. Magento certifications emphasize a comprehensive understanding of the code frameworks and pave the way to explore the standards thoroughly.
It is in your best interests to have Magento certified developers work in your eStore. This will ensure effective and efficient coding with clean standards.
Features alone do not make a website. Scalability, security, performance, and upgrades to higher versions have to be considered. For e.g. making needless changes in the core will make future upgrades difficult.
When a particular feature or functionality is needed for the eCommerce store, Magento certified developers have the knowledge and expertise to analyze if the functionality is available in native Magento or if an extension is available for the same. They avoid making changes to the core as it makes future upgrades difficult.
The cost of Magento certified developers might be marginally higher compared to non certified developers or freelancers. This delta cost is justifiable considering the expertise they bring in, consistency of their work and assured return on the investment. Project costs spiral because of lack of expertise and rework. This is largely avoided when a Magento certified development team is involved.
Listed below are some of the significant benefits of working with a Magento certified team:
- Correct Magento Framework and coding standards are practiced leading to clean code quality.
- The team understands the Magento architecture and application flows that are required for the business scenario.
- They will be aware of latest Magento updates and features that need to be implemented.
- Add new features/customizations with less core overriding and also without affecting site performance.
- Provide assurance with zero critical errors/bugs at the project completion stage.
- Scalable web store with minimal maintenance.
- A certified professional team will be able to complete the project under budget, on or before allowed time and with the highest quality.
To know if a development agency has Magento certified developers in its rolls, you can enter the name of the development agency in the below URL…
This enables you to choose the right Magento development agency.
The quality of the people you work with decides your business success. Finding the right resource with the right skill is the most challenging task in today’s market place. If that falls into place, half the work is complete. The rest is execution.
Working with Magento certified developers make the execution smooth and seamless.