On Sunday, May 26, 2013, we were ecstatic to launch Qtect.com a new website we developed from scratch. Qtect is a crowdsourcing website that brings together people who have a need for designs and talented designers in a mutually beneficial and powerful way.
Here is a quick breakdown of how it works:
1. Someone who needs a designer for a residential, commercial, or landscape project signs up with Qtect and then Qtect hosts the customer’s design needs to the site.
2. Designers begin posting designs for the project and the customers can interact with these designers.
3. The customer then chooses the three designs s/he likes the most.
4. The customer takes their designs to their architect, engineer, contractor, etc.
5. Qtect pays the designer and the customer ends up with an exceptional design at a MUCH lower cost.
Qtect is a beautiful concept that is going to benefit the designers and customers in the industry and it has been such a pleasure working with Dr. Nir Buras, the Founder and CEO of Qtect. The first time we spoke with Dr. Buras was in November 2012 and we began developing his site shortly thereafter. At DCKAP, we love seeing great ideas and initial conversations turn into a fully functional website that will help the client grow and this is exactly what happened with Qtect. Overall, Qtect is a prime example of what happens when a general idea and extensive thought sharing between DCKAP and a client merge together with Ruby on Rails developers to create a brand new website for a business. We truly hope you will head over to Qtect.com to check out the great things they have happening and also consider us for your next Ruby on Rails project.