DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of effervescent marketing team where you can brainstorm, analyze and execute innovative marketing plans which shape the outlook of the company. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Experience in devising & executing a go-to market strategy in the eCommerce space
- Capability to drive marketing campaigns that provides a great brand visibility thereby assisting in lead generation
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Provide writing and editing support on all promotional materials, website content, company/product news releases, sales support tools.
- Plan, oversee and execute sales related events including in house events, meetups, and conferences. For conferences: includes coordinating advertisement, sponsorship and promotional plans in support of the marketing plan, layout and design, installation and dismantle of booth and all equipment, attendee registrations and accommodations.
- Experience in digital and social marketing subject matter expertise across multiple channels to influence digital campaign design.
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights. Should be well versed in Analytical tools (like Google Analytics) to measure traffic and campaign effectiveness
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Market SaaS / Cloud based products may be an added advantage
- On hands experience in ideating, planning and executing successful marketing campaigns for Technology or Product companies
- In-depth knowledge about eCommerce industry and the technical disruptions happening around that space
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Google Ad-word campaigns
- Creative blend in designing infographics, videos, email templates for the marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|No. of Openings||1|
|Job Location||Long Beach|