DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce solutions using Magento & Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active Magento ecosystem which is transforming the way world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development and deployment of Magento projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process.
You will work closely with the tech lead and manage all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Should have at least 4+ years of experience with Magento Projects, proficiency with PHP and MYSQL.
- Magento Certified developer plus should be added advantage.
- Should have experience with integrating Magento with ERP System.
- Should have experience with HTML, CSS, Java Scripts and JQUERY.
- Knowledge on Magento2 should be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Shopify will be added advantage.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||4+ Years|
|No. of Openings||2|
|Job Location||Long Beach|