DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design and implementation with the ability to lead and take responsibility for Architecture, Solution Design, and Deployment of one of our product – Productimize.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop PHP web application using Object Oriented MVC architecture
- To work in an Agile methodology driven SDLC
- Follow the code development standards and ensure bug-free code to meet client requirements
- Solution provider and be responsible for guiding development as well as obtaining buy-in and acceptance of the solution architecture
- Establish a technical vision with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality, maintain a productive working environment for development teams
- Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of code, promoting best coding practices and successful delivery of the project
- Communicate collaboratively with internal customers to understand requirements and business objectives
- 8+ yrs of strong experience working with product development.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||10+ Yrs|
|No. of Openings||1|