DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce solutions using Magento & Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem. With a focus on eCommerce implementation and marketing services, you will generate sales leads in your defined market area. It is an individual quota carrying opportunity with a competitive base salary, and lucrative uncapped commissions on all revenues generated.
DCKAP is looking for a passionate, confident, articulate and energetic business development manager to lead our B2B business objectives and help to grow this expanding channel. Source prospective clients and identify decision makers with targeted leads. May include cold calling, sending marketing collateral, following up on existing leads or contacting open opportunities and updating Salesforce CRM.
Contact potential new customers and facilitate new product purchases or renewal of current customers service agreements, scheduled maintenance agreements and preventive maintenance agreements via telephone and e-mail.
Emphasize benefits of DCKAP offerings (including but not limited to new site builds, service agreements, marketing services), to manufacturers and distributors.
Follow DCKAP’s Sales Process stages completely:
- Prospect, Qualify, Solution Building, Proposing, Negotiate and Close, Booked and Won.
- Nurturing sales leads and collaborate with Key Account Managers on larger sales.
- Capture feedback from customers and provide to the next level to help improve offerings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experienced Business Development professional in selling eCommerce services to the brands within the retail space.
- A solid command of all business development functions including prospecting, relationship building, presenting to marketing executives, selling/closing, and deal negotiations.
- Establish new relationships to expand the business with B2B and B2C brands.
- Experience in SEO and worked on increasing conversions for merchants.
- Develop annual business plans and budgets to implement strategies
- Identify key success factors in plans, closely monitor business performance across functional areas and make changes to business plans and strategy as necessary
- Stay current on competitive data and industry, client and competitive trends
- Deliver monthly/quarterly and annual new business revenue goals and accurately forecast.
- Ability to generate leads through networking and cold calling with a strong ability to close deals who possess stellar work ethic with a strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Have prior start-up experience/passionate about thriving sales and customer experience
- Two plus years of experience in retail space and working with merchants.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Administration
- Strong retail/Magento background in sales and customer management.
- Experience in on boarding new clients
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM’s
Experience in other retail platforms a plus
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Has a proven and successful track record of delivering results in sales and account management.
- Self-starter and business leader
How to Apply:
- Attach a detailed resume along with a cover letter (in the first page of the resume) on why you considered yourself as a strong fit for this position/what you can bring in and how you can take DCKAP to the next level as a brand.
- Take a look at our website, www.dckap.com and let us know what you like and/or what you don’t like
Equal Opportunity Employer:
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|