DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will have the opportunity to build a vibrant Shopify practice which is transforming the retail commerce ecosystem. You will contribute to the design, development, and deployment of Shopify projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process
- You will work closely with the tech lead managing all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- 2+ years professional Ruby and Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL & Sidekiq
- Familiarity with GIT, RSpec, Capybara,Cucumber
- Experience integrating external API’s
- Building a Gem / RESTful API
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) & an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|No. of Openings||2|