It is highly essential to get your eCommerce marketplace optimized for the customer’s journey, make the opportunity profitable and ready for the growing online market. eCommerce experts at DCKAP can help with that.
We have been specializing in helping digital businesses build eCommerce storefronts, especially using Shopify as the platform over the years. Despite the kind of industry or vertical you serve, DCKAP specializes in creating a lucrative and largely untapped opportunity.
Shopify has been an ideal platform for eCommerce businesses that sell products or services that require minimal configuration. It’s a great platform for several totally different businesses and is incredibly versatile. Both newbies and experienced sellers can experience the benefits of Shopify.
Get our best content on eCommerce and backend operations to optimize your distribution business for profitability in your inbox one time a week.
1. Easy to set up and use: Shopify is a no-fuss platform, that is easy to set up and use. Choosing Shopify is the best alternative for a complete solution, with no technicalities related to the development and hosting of the online store. The platform itself offers the software and hosting that is needed for launching the entire website. The admin interface is intuitive and user-friendly while the user-interface is compelling as well.
2. It’s affordable: The number one rule for budding eCommerce businesses in any industry is to keep costs low without cutting corners. And when compared to other shopping cart platforms, the money goes furthest with Shopify. It helps in powering a fast and reliable eCommerce website at a relatively low monthly cost.
3. Visually appealing: The store’s success depends more on its looks, especially in the initial stages when the market is still getting to know your brand. Shopify’s very basic theme design options can get a store out of the starting gates, and the look and feel can be enhanced from thereon.
Just like WordPress, Shopify allows developers and designers to build unique storefronts using visually appealing designs. Shopify developers can build on top of the eCommerce platform and customize the user experience completely.
The platform bundles up a variety of professional templates that facilitate the creation of unique and visually appealing eCommerce stores. It comes with the basic themes but designers and developers can work on it to create a store with improved UI and UX.
4. Essential marketing tools: Shopify improves and enhances the ability to design landing pages for the campaigns, that is a big distinguishing factor from other such eCommerce platforms. It also supports SEO parameters like custom title tags and meta tags. Shopify was built for marketing, especially for businesses looking to keep costs down and market faster. Their basic package includes SEO features and advanced eCommerce analytics that explains how customers find the business online.
For instance, if the majority of unique visitors landed on the site by searching for “the best red wines from France”, then, multiple blog series featuring the best-selling French wines can be published on the homepage.
In addition to the integrated SEO tools, Shopify provides some essential marketing tools, such as discount codes, custom gift cards, social network integration, targeted email marketing, store statistics & many other marketing tools. Shopify also leverages advanced marketing features, such as a custom pop-up window to capture emails or an easy way to track affiliate sales.
5. App Integrations: Shopify has many of its own unique features and capabilities and what makes it truly special is its ability to integrate seamlessly with many other platforms and tools. The platform boasts of amazing customization abilities as it can be easily integrated with multiple apps. The seller can add some extra features and functionalities to his store and enhance its value in abundance.
6. Web hosting: Hosting an in-house shopping cart requires some level of technical expertise and a lot of time, that is something Shopify takes care of. Shopify maintains the site’s servers, pays for hosting, maintains the software, and handles the payment gateway so that the products can initiate selling right away.
7. Security and Reliability: Security is essential for an online business since it deals with the confidential personal and financial information of the customers. Similarly, it must be available online anytime. Both these features, including the upgrades and maintenance, are taken care by this hosted solution.
8. Flexibility: One of Shopify’s best qualities has always been its versatility. It has a number of built-in tools that make it easy to adapt to your business. With Shopify, products can be showcased, customized coupons can be offered, along with multiple shipping options. Shopify also includes systems for fulfillment, shipping, payment, and inventory control as well.
9. Excellent Loading Speed: As a globally hosted solution, Shopify has a reliable infrastructure along with optimized hardware and software. This gives the platform a super-fast loading speed and helps the eCommerce store that is built on Shopify load in a matter of seconds.
10. Mobile Responsiveness: Mobile responsiveness is the key to the success of an eCommerce store as the number of mobile shoppers is increasing by the day. All the Shopify themes are mobile responsive, and it can be used to build mobile-optimized stores. The free iPhone and Android apps can also be used to manage the store.
11. Outstanding Customer Support: For a long time developers were mostly the only and very expensive form of support needed while building an eCommerce store, but eventually, Shopify’s email, phone, and chat support has also become essential for the digital businesses. And it turns out that managing it long-term won’t break the bank.
By choosing Shopify as the eCommerce platform, online sellers can avail of reliable, round-the-clock customer support. The support experts are available 24/7 via email, live chat, or phone to resolve any queries to keep the store up and running at all times.
12. Easy Payment: One of the biggest challenges for an online retailer is to integrate a secure and reliable payment gateway. The payment service should allow buyers to pay using different payment options. Shopify makes it easy for the store owners to set up the payment gateway. The platform supports the Stripe payment option, giving buyers the liberty to make transactions without paying any sort of extra fees.
13. Customer Ratings & Reviews: The B2B buyers usually want detailed and user-generated content when shopping online. They could be looking for reviews that will help them decide whether or not to purchase a certain item. Shopify Plus assists businesses by giving useful ratings and reviews which can be found on the website.
Despite the potentially lucrative rewards, B2B eCommerce doesn’t have to be all complicated. There are plenty of solutions making this market accessible to each and every merchant and DCKAP has been specializing in it. Our experts are available to guide you through each and every step of building a Shopify storefront for a seamless transformation.
DCKAP makes sure that your platform and business are entirely automated and ready to face the future with the best features. For more information get in touch with our eCommerce experts at email@example.com