Finding customers for any business is not easy. After all the marketing efforts and product showcase come customers, but the challenge is not over yet until we establish strong relationships with them.
If the customers are limited, the options are many, and reaching out to them also seems humanly possible. But what if the customer count is in the 1000s? How do we stay in touch with all of them? How can businesses keep customers updated about products and offers?
And how can brands turn their one-time buyers into repeat customers? That is when software like CRM comes into play for helping business organizations centralize and optimize relationships with customers and prospects.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a key success factor to any business. The way you treat your customers says a lot about how your brand builds itself in the times to come.
CRM helps large & small businesses to manage better interactions with customers, stores all the data in one place, segments customers based on their buying patterns, makes it easy to complete marketing efforts, and does a lot more in ensuring to improve business relationships and retain customers for a long time.
Companies have been using CRM Software for a long time and they have brought tremendous changes to the fortunes of companies. One such popular and effective CRM system is Oracle NetSuite CRM, which we are going to look into today, and also explain why Oracle NetSuite Integration is crucial for businesses who want to grow and scale, and what it offers other than traditional CRM capabilities.
What is Oracle NetSuite CRM?
Oracle NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management solution helps to manage interactions and better relationships with current and potential customers. Oracle Netsuite CRM is a cloud-based application that allows you to manage customer relationships in one place. The platform provides entire customer lifecycle management (CRM) processes that help you manage your customers’ needs throughout their entire purchasing process. Netsuite CRM comes in packed with NetSUite ERP (Enterprise Resourse Planning) and also, it be integrate with other business applications, including Oracle Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, to drive more sales activity by providing targeted marketing campaigns and more efficient customer service.
There’s a lot more intricate management that can be done with Oracle NetSuite CRM like customer service management, marketing automation, managing sales quotes, commissions, forecast sales process, and many more packed and loaded in a single platform to provide a seamless window for communication with customers.
Achieve These Results Faster With Oracle NetSuite CRM Integration
With the data you find in Oracle NetSuite CRM – customer preferences, transactions, products they like, interactions – you can give your sales and marketing team more power to propel their promotions. And ensure they deliver a consistent shopping experience for customers – old and new.
- Single Data Source: Customers shop from anywhere. Let be online, offline, via third-party sellers, direct-to-store, etc. What Oracle NetSuite CRM offers is a single-screen unified data of all the customers and prospects part of your brand.
- Improved Sales Performance: Give salespeople easy access to prospect, customer, and order information in real time. You can see the pipeline in the plan and the forecasts that are anticipated. Leveraging these details, the sales team can streamline the whole selling process.
- Campaign Management: Marketing processes that happens in all the social and other channels can be viewed and managed from a single space in Oracle NetSuite CRM. This makes running the campaign hassle-free and offers an overall view of the running status, and ensure customer acquisition and lead management.
- Customer Satisfaction: Having all the details in hand, Oracle NetSuite CRM lets its users access
360-degree view of your customers, related data, their behavior, and so on. Using these, customer satisfaction and retention rates can be increased.
- Mobile: In spite of all these features, Oracle NetSuite CRM can be accessed using mobile too. Businesses can view, enter, and update customer or sales data directly from a mobile or tablet itself. The two most widely used mobile devices in the world, iPhone and Android, are being used by NetSuite to meet client demand for enterprise resource planning (ERP) features. Additionally, regardless of the mobile platform that your company uses, the SuiteCloud development platform enables you to modify mobile applications to meet your unique business requirements
- Sales Force Automation: Offer your sales team complete sales workflows through seamless flow of information that include everything from sales forecasting, order management, fulfilment, and commissions to opportunity, upsell, and quotation management. The whole client relationship, including support issues and back-office data like contracts and inventories, will be visible to sales teams.
- Powerful Reporting & Analytics: Sales, marketing, and support teams et access to configurable, role-based reports from real-time dashboards, which helps to generate customized key performance indicators to assess ongoing sales performance.
- Extensive Integration: Oracle Netsuite CRM provides extensive integration capabilities with Oracle ERP and other ERP platforms. It enables you to create a single view of your key customer data that is consistent across multiple systems, applications and platforms.
- Management of Upsell, Quotes, and Orders: Easily convert of bids into authorised sales orders and automated processing with back-end financials. Also, you can m ake suggestions based on smart upsell management and purchasing trends. In Addition, you can achieve high-end quotation and order accuracy by including pricing, discounting, and automated tax and shipping rate computations.
Steps to Do Oracle NetSuite CRM Integration
As your business grows, also does your customer database. Going further, it becomes complicated to manage all customer data – both existing and potential – in one repository without a CRM.
A step further, implementing an Oracle NetSuite CRM Integration with ERP or eCommerce will help you centralize, streamline, and optimize your communication with shoppers. Finding a middle ware solution is the first thing you need to do to achieve Oracle NetSuite CRM Solution. A middleware solution like DCKAP Integrator will help you maximize your data performance, connecting NetSuite to other important systems. It easily integrates your ERP, CRM, PIM and eCommerce solutions into one platform.
- Establish an integrated, centralised environment for data
- Access important files and documents from anywhere at any time.
- See everything from organization-wide analytics to transaction specific insights from a central dashboard
- Save time and boost productivity with process automation
- Improve cross-channel communication Control team members, sales funnels, fulfilment, and other things
Here are some benefits of Oracle NetSuite CRM Integration that you don’t want to miss out on.
1. Understand Buyer Behavior
Not all shop for the same products. Many customers look for specific details. When you have the shopping reports and trends in hand, it becomes easy for your team to (re)target customers and offer the right products they are looking for, using Oracle NetSuite CRM.
2. Improved Decision Making
When ERP and Oracle NetSuite CRM are integrated, you can easily check the products available, and parallels can be drawn. Plan in advance on when to order the next stock, reduce excess inventory, order based on customer trends, and reduce overall operational costs of the company.
3. Customer Management & Information
While CRM stores details pertaining to customer contacts and sales functions, the ERP has a more broadened data of customers such as invoicing, payments, shipping, etc. – Integration of this CRM and ERP will help to keep the data points accurate without any data absence or repetition.
4. Product Details
Usually all the details of the product such as quotes, current prices, and inventory levels are stored in the ERP. If the customer support team has access to these details integrated into the Oracle NetSuite CRM, the get-back time to customers can be reduced drastically. In some ways, this helps to increase trust in customers and brand credibility.
NetSuite Integration: How Can It Be Done?
Now that we’ve spoken about the benefits of having Oracle NetSuite CRM for improving your eCommerce capabilities and why its integration with ERP is crucial for streamlining and succeeding in growth, the question arises on how we do it. Or who does the job for you?
An integration tool can help to ensure seamless flow of information!
An iPaaS (Integration Platform As A Service) is the ideal choice if you are planning your CRM & ERP integration. To sum up, iPaaS offers a connector that connects Oracle NetSuite CRM with your existing ERP using the data fields that you opt for.
After integration with the connector, all the data is set to automated data transfer between Oracle NetSuite CRM and the ERP/eCommerce. Manual data entry is eliminated, employee working hours are saved, data redundancy and errors are reduced, and you can make informed decisions.
Bring the best out of your backend system by automating them, and build beautiful customer relationships, anytime, having updated data in your hand. Harness the power of integration and exceed customer expectations.
Do you want to see a real-time view of how effective CRMs and ERPs when working in tandem with integrations have increased efficiency for brands across the world? Then it’s the right time to Talk to us and we’ll take you on a tour of our robust integration solution designed for distributors and companies who want to make it big by providing better customer service.