How do you understand where your business stands?
Comparing Yearly or Quarterly Sales, Customers, or Orders well, that’s a good starting point but it’s not enough, that’s where Executive Summary comes into play it doesn’t just give you a comprehensive and comparison report of Sales, Orders, and Customers but also it goes deep into Acquisition, Retention, and Churn. Which gives you a deep understanding of new customers coming in, the retention rate of all the customers, and the churn rate of all the customers.
You can compare more than 2 date periods and get the entire report.
Here’s a video showing an example
There are 2 views available in vizB one is Tabular format and the other is Graphical view.
Graphical view supports comparison of just 2 date periods.
The tabular view supports the comparison of more than 2 date periods.
It has a total of six metrics with respect to sales, orders, and customers.
- Sales – It gives you the total sales number in the selected period
- Average Sales per Day – It gives you each day average sales
- Orders – It gives you the total transaction of the business in the selected period
- Average sales per order – It gives you the average sales per order
- Customers – It gives you the total number of customers in the selected period
- Average sales per customer – It gives the average sales per customer
This segment helps to understand the trend of the acquisition of new customers in the selected period. It has three metrics to monitor.
- Signups – It gives you the total number of signups made on the selected period
- New Customers – It shows the total number of new customers acquired in the selected period.
- Signups to Customer – It is the ratio of how many new customers from the total signups made in a selected period
This segment helps to understand the purchase behavior of customers. It has two metrics to monitor
- Repeat Customer – It gives you the total number of repeat customers in the selected period
- Repeat Customer Rate – This Metric will help to understand how much the proposition of active customers is repeating the purchase.
In this vertical, it helps to understand how many customers are out of the business. It has three metrics to understand the behavior
- Churn Customer – It gives the total number of churned customers
- Active Customer – It gives the total number of frequent buyers in the selected period.
- Acquisition to Churn rate – This metric will help to understand how many customers are churn out of total customers from the business.
Executive Summary gives you a high-level and comparative picture of your business and where it stands!