At DCKAP, we apply advanced analytics to convert your historical and real-time, traditional and big data into insights. We offer a comprehensive kit of services to help you resolve any data-related issue, for example, design informative reports and intuitive dashboards or develop a data governance strategy for your business.
DATA SCIENCE AS A SERVICE (DSaaS)
Empowering management to make better business decisions through data.
Strategize and capitalize on untapped data intelligence to make better business decisions.
DSaaS at DCKAP
At DCKAP, we use the latest analytics to turn your historical and real-time data into insights. We provide a wide range of services that help in analyzing your data and represent your requirements in a more trackable manner.
- Data Wrangling: Filtration of your data, restructuring the data and enhancing the available raw data to present it in a beneficial format.
- Business Intelligence: Entails technologies and applications which help in better collation of business information.
- Machine Learning: Providing artificial intelligence which provides systems with the ability to learn and get better with experience intuitively
- Automated Dashboards: Implementation of a dashboard that involves tapping into different data sources such as CRM, marketing automation and much more.
- Advance Analytics: Using high-level methods as well as tools to project future trends, events as well as behaviors of your consumers.
- Deep Learning: Usage of algorithms and multiple layers to extract higher-level features from the raw insertion of data.
What is Data Science?
Data science takes data, understands, processes, extracts value, visualizes, and communicates it. Data science helps you in identifying relevant questions, collect data through various data sources, arrange the information, convert results into solutions, and explain their findings in which it favourably influences the decisions of the business.
Data Analytics Implementation
At DCKAP, we offer a wide range of analytical solutions that help in influencing your decisions for your business, where you get to unlock powerful analytics insights by tapping into data that you may have overlooked.
- Customer Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Industrial Analytics
- Sales Analytics
- HR Analytics
- eCommerce Analytics (Platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce)
- Analytics for fraud prevention
- Performance Analytics
Benefits of Using DSaaS
Data Analytics is the buzzword for business ventures of all sizes. However, the technology is still quite niche. Give your enterprise the edge over others with various benefits of Data Science.
- Mitigating risks
- Identifying the right customers and target audiences
- Identifying opportunities
- Decision-making with quantifiable data-driven evidences
- Empowering management to make better business decisions.
- Increase loyalty and customer lifetime value.
- Making pro-acting decisions
Problems DSaaS Solves
As an enterprise, data science does not only derive results from existing data but also helps you chart out a roadmap that you can use for making changes in your strategy and fixing the hindrances.
- Missing Reports and Dashboards – Supporting administrators with analytics platforms and solutions aimed to eliminate the guesswork in their decision-making.
- Finding Patterns – Get solutions that can depict the trickiest patterns and dependencies.
- Cost Reduction – Figuring out the spending pattern of the firms and reviewing all vendors, contracts, processes, and systems to ensure that your costs are in line with the best practices.
- Customer Lifetime Value – Get a prediction of the profit ascribed for the future relationship with a customer.
Data Analytics Reports
The pictorial representation and the ease of all your data does not only save on time but also helps you analyze seamlessly. For most sections, our reports are updated in real-time ensuring that you are continually acquainted with your progress.
- Sales Analytics – Identifies, understands, and predicts sales trends.
- Product Analytics – Allows companies to fully understand how users engage with what they build and sell.
- Customer Retention Analytics – Analyze the loyalty trends of your customers with metrics such as RFM and Cohort helping you to fix the gaps.
- Customer Churn Measurement – Predict your valuable customers and their potential to leave the company helping you retain them in advance.
- Customer segmentation – Develop focussed strategies for retention based on analysis of different customer groups with common characteristics.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence is a very broad term that aims to bring out intelligent behavior in machines. “Intelligent Behavior” can be viewed from different perspectives. Machine Learning considers it a field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed.
Estimate future sales through accurate sales forecasts and predict short-term and long-term performance. You can base your company’s predictions on comparisons made throughout the industry, the latest economic trends, and past sales data.
- Forecasting – Predict potential revenue and customer trends, efficiently allocate resources, and plan for future growth.
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a technology that automatically analyzes a human’s natural language, such as speech and text, through software, for computer systems to understand the human communication process.
Here are the services we offer for the same:
- NLP entail sentiment analysis
- Customer Service Automation
- Virtual Assistance
- Creation of Chatbots
If you have the data, we have the expertise to unwrap insights from it. Together, we can help you move towards your goals.
Other Data Analysis Services
- Marketing Analysis.
- Demand & Forecasting Analysis.
- Ecommerce Analysis (Analysis of data from all the marketplaces)