eCommerce for Wholesale and Distribution
Transform your eCommerce site into a Marketing and Sales machine
We are a conversion-focused full-service eCommerce agency. We help distributors design and develop the best of B2B websites that generate more leads and attract customers online.
The buying choice of B2B customers is constantly evolving and shifting towards the online medium. Customers nowadays don’t just rely on brick and mortar stores, ordering via phone calls, or similar traditional methods. The splurge in technology has made shopping accessible across the world in just a click – anywhere, anyone can browse and buy things online.
The sales and stats follow suit. B2B eCommerce is expected to reach $1.3 trillion by 2023. 77% of Industrial Buyers are sourcing information on Google. 72% of Industrial Buyers say a new supplier’s website is the most important source for making a decision. Most importantly, B2B eCommerce in USA is growing at 19%, more than B2C eCommerce which stands with 7% growth
The metrics send out a clear message to every Industrial Distributor on how vital a stable online presence is to leverage the business. It is time every Industrial Distributor introspect and understand the need to do business online in order to stay competitive. Let’s take a look at how essential is eCommerce.
B2B eCommerce Key Features
- Low Effort Shopping Experience
- Efficient Order Management Enabling Lower Cycle Time
- Reduction in Total Cost of Ownership
- Seamless Integration with ERP, PIM, CRM, etc.
- Shop Anytime From Anywhere
- Accurate Product Information
DCKAP has been powering best-in-class digital eCommerce experiences for Industrial Distributors across the globe for over a decade. We understand your business, analyze the market, and develop a powerful website truly structured for scalability and sales.
Industrial Spring Balancer
Piping and Plumbing
Industrial Automation Tools
Latches and Hinges
Build With The Best
Every great website needs an equally strong host, with exemplary features to ensure your online store delivers the excellence we assure. All the websites DCKAP has built provide an uptime of 98%, always.
DCKAP makes it a point to construct websites on world-class commerce platforms, like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and SAP Hybris to experience the change.
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID
“MDS needed a B2B site that our customers wanted to use, a site that was intuitive to how our customers already used eCommerce in their day to day lives. Most ERP eCommerce solutions do not function the way our customers need them to. DCKAP took a great platform, Magento, and made it work with our ERP system.”Christa Shoukry Vice President at Manufactured Duct & Supply
Our Add-ons To Enhance Your Business
Integrate with powerful backend platforms and let the apps do the work for you. From an ERP connector to a powerful product information management system, DCKAP offers a cluster of options to optimize your online business.
Technology Comprehensive Solutions
Along with creating a robust online portals, we offer the best in class tech solutions which help businesses run their operations seamlessly and manage things efficiently.
- ERP System
- Customer Engagement Platform
- Product Information Management [PIM]
- Inventory and Order Management
- Multi-Channel Solutions
CLORAS - Cloud Rapid Automation System
- Middleware that takes care of every integration needs in your business
- Integrated eCommerce connector
- SaaS-based solution on the cloud
- Delegate integration problems and stay focused on your business
- Secured transactions between data points
- Advanced mapping to locate data fields
- Automatic and real-time synchronization
- Generate insightful reports and overall metrics
flexiPIM - Product Information Management
- Best in class PIM for Industrial Distributors
- Easy access to product data
- One stop store for all your product data and content
- Enriched customer experiences
- Streamlined and seamless product info within reach
- Offers multi-channel support
- Bulk import, export, and edit options
- Fresh to finesse eCommerce implementation
- Full-service B2B revenue drivers
- Platform development and upgrades
- Create visually appealing design and UX
- Reducing redundancy with integrations
- Repeated accuracy checks with QA
- Framing a strategy towards success
- Offering additional products and extensions
- Requisite maintenance and support
DCKAP is committed towards digital excellence of Industrial Distributors and we envision a community where every wholesaler is made aware of how important eCommerce is.
Industrial Distribution Summit is an annual event helmed by DCKAP. The latest edition happened on March 26, 2019, at the Hilton in Cleveland, Ohio. It was presided over by the Technology Director from BigCommerce, the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Web at The Oneida Group, the CEO of Bezlio, the CEO of PunchOut2Go, and eCommerce experts from DCKAP, along with 50+ Industrial Distributors from Ohio and around the US.
IDS 2019 was influential in connecting a wide spectrum of Industrial Distributors, Wholesalers, Subject Matter Experts, Technology Partners, and Agencies, to reveal the latest trends, opportunities, and practices across the industry.