DCKAP Speaker Series
Speaker Series is an ongoing virtual webinar that happens on every Friday, where we spotlight the distinguished thought leaders, technology masters and change-makers around the globe to address on varied topics which matters to the community most.
About the Masterclass
This week is dedicated to Product Pricing Psychology
Pricing can be one of the most overwhelming and puzzling parts of the business. It is a core part of a SaaS product’s business model that we need to get it right.
This session will help you to:
- Align pricing better with your products’ business value
- Shed clarity to balance choice and simplicity when packaging software into line items
- Improve your commercial excellence and in turn guide the way to increase your revenues
Whether you’re sitting down for the first time to figure out pricing for a new product, or revisiting pricing for the 10th time this year, the process can easily have you stumped.
Join us for the lively insights every Friday from industry experts and to build connections with SMEs.
Session 1 ( 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM IST )
Pricing Psychology for SaaS Products – Balachandar Kaliappan
- Establishing a positive relationship between price and product quality
- Behavioural approaches to pricing – tips to getting your pricing strategy right
- Influence of UX design & pricing on purchase decisions
Scientific Assistant, Chair of Marketing
Technical University of Munich, TUM School of Management
He is a Scientific Assistant and Doctoral Student at the Technical University of Munich. He is one among the team members on Chair of Marketing at TUM School of Management.
Having done his academic studies in various fields, Balachandhar has, for the most part of his career, taught and worked on Consumer decision making, Behavioural economics, Neuromarketing and Neuroeconomics. Among all these, his interest caters more towards Neuromarketing and he has also published a couple of articles and research papers on it.