DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be responsible for creating original text, photo, & video content, managing posts, and managing communities, both on and offline. You will manage our company reputation in a cohesive way that elevates our brand and achieves our goals.
We are looking for a candidate – full of passion, energy and drive – to join our team as a Community Marketing & Media Manager. In this role you will be working directly with our marketing, sales, & leadership teams to assist in community & customer outreach and events.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Attend, organize, and facilitate community events and meetups
- Build personal relationships with customers, prospects, & partners
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on our channels including Blog, Facebook, Twitter, & Linkedin
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Collaborate across teams to strategize and execute on long-term marketing objectives
- Communicate with clients, prospects, & partners, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills and positive personality
- Hands on experience with digital media & content creation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to conceptualize & produce creative content (text, image, video)
- Familiarity with web design & e-commerce
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Must be comfortable appearing and conversing on-camera
- Ability to travel to meet clients & partners on-site, as well as attend events around the continental US & Canada.
Candidate must have experience working with remote teams. Preference will be given to those located in either the greater Los Angeles or Salt Lake City regions, but not a mandate to apply for the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||4+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|
|Job Code||DCKAP/Community Manager|