Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, flexiPIM, VizB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of effervescent marketing team, you will help us in creating and curating content for various channels, writing blogs and website content.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- You are a creative professional
- You are familiar with how major search engines work
- You understand what people are searching for when they visit a particular website
- Your content is relevant enough to create interest for website visitors
- Your content possibly converts prospects into a customer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline
- 5+ years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, update, and maintain content across major marketing channels
- Experience/consistent performance in a deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities
- Must be able to set relevant priorities on a daily basis as the job requires
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- You can take complex information and turn it into an easy-to-understand copy
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||5+ year|
|No. of Openings||1|