DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of the Finance team where you can play an instrumental role in accounting, budgeting, financial analysis and cost control.
DCKAP is looking to hire a detail oriented, qualified commerce graduate with experience in accounting, Quick Books, Tally and MS Office. This position will be based in Chennai and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow. Excellent communication skills mandatory.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform bank reconciliations
- Manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments, variable expenses, bank deposits and budgets
- Accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business
- Ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|