DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a key member of the HR department, playing an instrumental role in many HR functions. You will act as an employee champion and change agent.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and following up on the interview process status
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals and evaluate training programs
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
- Someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||0-1 Year|
|No. of Openings||2|