DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Lead Generation Executives to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities for various campaigns.
- Generate, nurture and convert leads from various databases and social media platforms into sales opportunities.
- Assess and analyze a prospect’s current process and requirements, and tackle lead responses.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about our value proposition to potential customers.
- Strategize and penetrate the market.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs based on calls made and passed on to the team.
- Develop an active pipeline of prospects for the Sales Development Representatives.
- Integrate various marketing strategies through a thorough understanding of our services and offerings.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports on our CRM tools.
- Run and maintain digital marketing campaigns through social media and mailers.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 0-2 years of experience as a Lead Generation Executive in an IT Organization, particularly with B2B Lead Generation and Database Creation.
- Intuitively understand Sales and Marketing Concepts.
- Are experienced in the US, Canada, UK, or Australian Markets.
- Know the ins and outs of running email campaigns to generate outbound leads.
- Are experienced with Lead Generation tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator and CRM tools such as Salesforce or Zoho, or both.
- Know how to run international email campaigns using platforms such as Mailchimp, Zoho Campaigns or HubSpot.
- Are competitively skilled with tools such as Microsoft Excel & MS Word.
- Are knowledgeable with the web and mobile application development service industry.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.
Speaking of you, here are some ways in which you can grow with DCKAP!
- Leadership: We offer a variety of leadership options for those who have an interest, including Team Leadership and Managerial Roles.
- Learn & Up-skill: We have a generous budget set aside to invest in your personal development and encourage you to attend Workshops, Conferences, and Certified Courses.
- Community: We believe in building strong communities and bring people together often through Events, Workshops, and e-Summits.
- Growth: We know that growth is never singular and actively hone each other’s development through Constructive, Actionable Feedback.
How We Work
- We are kind to each other and our clients — we strive to build a positive, supportive and diverse community of cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our clients.
- We invest in growth, from our in-house library to our course budgets, we encourage our team members in their pursuit of knowledge.
- We welcome innovation and experimentation — all of our products are the brainchildren of our team members.
- We offer flexible working arrangements, allowing our team members to work from where they feel best.
These are exciting times at DCKAP. You’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our products & services.
What To Expect & the Application Process
Applying for jobs is a stressful and anxiety-ridden task and we want to ease your stress by helping you set up the right expectations. We’ve outlined our hiring process and the various rounds you can expect to go through below:
When you apply for a position and get selected, you initiate a 4 Part interview process where you meet people from various backgrounds and levels of experience — often people you are likely to work with.
- Phone Interview: The first round is a 30 minutes phone call with a Subject Matter Expert who will spend time getting to know you and the path your career has taken so far.
- Task Round: If the interview goes well, the next stage is a take-home task that closely replicates our normal work. We use it to evaluate your abilities around performance, and problem-solving.
This task should take no more than a few hours, and the time you’re given is based on your availability.
- Culture Round: This round is around 30 minutes and a time for us to get to know each other. Our culture is what sets us apart, and we want to make sure we offer you nothing less than the best support, training, and opportunities to grow.
This round will cover subjects including your motivations, your passions outside of work, and our mutual compatibility.
- Founder’s Round: The Final Interview round is where you meet with our Founder & CEO, Karthik Chidambaram, who will spend anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes essentially getting to know you.
Although this round can be daunting for many, remember everyone else you’ve met so far has vetted for you, feel free to have a candid conversation.
After the Founder’s Round, everyone who you’ve interviewed with from the Recruiter to the Managers and Senior Engineers get together to come to a final decision, which you are then informed of.
This usually takes anywhere between 3-5 Business Days.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes and if you happen to have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
All the Best!
|Job Experience||0-2 Years|
|No. of Openings||3|