Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active Magento ecosystem which is transforming the way world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development and deployment of Magento projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process.
You will work closely with the tech lead and manage all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Should have at least 2+ years of experience with Magento Projects, proficiency with PHP and MYSQL.
- Magento Certified developer plus should be added advantage.
- Should have experience with integrating Magento with ERP System.
- Should have experience with HTML, CSS, Java Scripts and JQUERY.
- Knowledge on Magento2 should be added advantage.
- Knowledge on Shopify will be added advantage.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of a team.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||1+ Years|
|No. of Openings||10|