DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Magento Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Build and Configure Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
- Design complex technical solutions and provide technical expertise across multiple projects.
- Meet the B2C and B2B requirements of clients.
- Integrate, Test Payment gateways, shipping methods.
- Integrate eCommerce applications with other DCKAP products.
- Integrate other Business Systems such as CRMs, Accountancy Softwares, etc.
- Troubleshoot Integration Issues.
- Review and rectify the code as necessary.
- Optimize Performance and Loading Time.
- Contribute to various phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Maintain DCKAP service standards by regularly updating our Magento Installations.
- Proactively contribute to driving innovation.
- Ideate with or without team members to develop new functionality.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 2+ years of experience with Magento Projects.
- Have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of Magento development.
- Having experience in using Xdebug, browser debugger is a value add.
- Have working knowledge on API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping, etc.
- Have an intuitive understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Are familiar with the complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Have a strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Have excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have the ability to understand and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language and its applications.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
Certifications such as the Magento Developer Plus Certification, or Zend are added advantages. As is a familiarity with design patterns used in Magento.
Speaking of you, here are some ways in which you can grow with DCKAP!
- Leadership: We offer a variety of leadership options for those who have an interest, including Team Leadership and Managerial Roles.
- Learn & Up-skill: We have a generous budget set aside to invest in your personal development and encourage you to attend Workshops, Conferences, and Certified Courses.
- Community: We believe in building strong communities and bring people together often through Events, Workshops, and e-Summits.
- Growth: We know that growth is never singular and actively hone each other’s development through Constructive, Actionable Feedback.
How We Work
- We are kind to each other and our clients — we strive to build a positive, supportive and diverse community of cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our clients.
- We invest in growth, from our in-house library to our course budgets, we encourage our team members in their pursuit of knowledge.
- We welcome innovation and experimentation — all of our products are the brainchildren of our team members.
- We offer flexible working arrangements, allowing our team members to work from where they feel best.
These are exciting times at DCKAP. You’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our products & services.
Join Us! We look forward to learning from you.
What To Expect When Applying
Applying for jobs is a stressful and anxiety-ridden task and we want to ease your stress by helping you set up the right expectations. We’ve outlined our hiring process and the various rounds you can expect to go through below:
When you apply for a position and get selected, you initiate a 5 Part interview process where you meet people from various backgrounds and levels of experience — often people you are likely to work with.
- Phone Interview: The first round is a 30 minutes phone call with a Technical Expert who will spend time getting to know you and the path your career has taken so far.
- Coding Challenge: If the interview goes well, the next stage is a take-home coding challenge with a near-real-world piece of code that closely replicates our normal work. We use it to evaluate your abilities around security, performance, and problem-solving.
This round should take no more than a few hours of coding, and the time you’re given is based on your availability.
Once you’ve submitted your work, our Technical Expert will sit with you once again to go over your code and talk to you a little bit about it.
- Culture Round: This round is around 30 minutes and a time for us to get to know each other. Our culture is what sets us apart, and we want to make sure we offer you nothing less than the best support, training, and opportunities to grow.
This round will cover subjects including your motivations, your passions outside of work, and our mutual compatibility.
- Meet the Managers: This is the penultimate round of the whole process and is when you will meet with a manager and senior engineer and discuss your code.
This round is where we evaluate your work, communication, and effectiveness.
- Founder’s Round: The Final Interview round is where you meet with our Founder & CEO, Karthik Chidambaram, who will spend anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes essentially getting to know you.
Although this round can be daunting for many, remember everyone else you’ve met so far has vetted for you, feel free to have a candid conversation.
After the Founder’s Round, everyone who you’ve interviewed with from the Recruiter to the Managers and Senior Engineers get together to come to a final decision, which you are then informed of.
This usually takes anywhere between 3-5 Business Days.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes and if you happen to have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Experience||2+ Years|
|No. of Openings||10|