Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, VizB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active Magento ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development and deployment of Magento projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
- Responsible for designing complex technical solutions and providing technical expertise across multiple projects to meet client B2C and B2B requirements.
- Review the code.
- Optimize the code for better performance.
- Setup and configure Magento 2.X sites.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc.
- Full understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Being Magento or Zend certified is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||2+ Years|
|No. of Openings||2|