DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento, Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will serve as the lead point of contact, develop and execute strategy for partnership management. If you are passionate and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility will be to work with the channel partners (e.g Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce) and generate new leads
- Have a good understanding of the e-commerce landscape and able to provide customers with the right solutions
- Understand the concepts of ecosystem / community and network within the ecosystem
- Familiarity with Channel / Partnership selling
- Work with the Sales reps of Partners and generate new leads
- Work with the Channel Manager in the respective Partner organization
- Build a good rapport and develop professional and productive relationships with our channel partners
- Sets short- and long-term channel sales strategies, help increase sales from an agreed portfolio of partners
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful
- Assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis, proactively recruit new qualifying partners
- Direct leads developed within the channel to the appropriate salesperson
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner programs and improve upon them
What are the metrics for success?
- The number of qualified opportunities generated from the Partner/Channel network
- Excellent at networking with the partners
- Good at Analytical, Communication, Decision-Making, Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Ability to navigate through the organization chart and make the right connections
- Curious to learn new things
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-workers, clients, members, partners and customers
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|