DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active Magento ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development and deployment of Magento projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process.
- You will work closely with the tech lead and manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience in core PHP projects, proficiency with MySQL.
- Knowledge in Zend will be an added advantage.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) & an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|No. of Openings||10|