DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Hybris and Salesforce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will be like a CEO who can drive the practice end-end, focus on the success of the customer and continue to grow revenue. If you are passionate and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidate reports to the CEO as part of the senior management team and is responsible for the technical approach, strategy and practice management
- Manages the overall client relationship and associated client delivery operations, attains the revenue goal through account farming
- This includes responsibility for revenue assurance and sales targets, financial forecasting and invoicing
- Routinely meets with managers and client leadership across multiple sites to review performance of existing business and/or new business propositions
- Work strategically to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results, ensure everyone in the team is successful
- Work closely with clients and business partners to resolve all related issues. Improves efficiency and accuracy of business process; create and implement process improvements. Identify revenue growth opportunities to grow the business. Meet all Statement of Work (SOW) requirements
- As the primary point of contact you will manage customer expectations and communications, to ensure that all stakeholders are informed on the project status, with approval and sign off obtained for all major deliverables
- You will work closely with the new business and account management teams by helping them analyse client requirements and develop cost-effective solutions, technical aspects of projects, proposals and contracts including recommendations for changes to current systems based on technical developments
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technology and e-commerce to deliver continuous improvements in our technical capabilities and contribute fresh ideas to our business strategy
- Exceptional leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and relationship management abilities to get things done across a large, complex organizations
Roles & Requirements:
- Strong eCommerce background and understanding of the major eCommerce platforms
- Experience in managing and working across various teams – starting from pre-sales to business analysis, project management, delivery, strategy, finance, and customer success teams
- Strong background in working with merchants across B2B and B2C
- Ability to think out of the box strategically and thrive the brand towards success
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||10+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|
|Job Code||DCKAP/Practice Leader(Salesforce)|