Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will be like a CEO who can drive the practice end-end, focus on the success of the customer and continue to grow revenue. If you are passionate and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidate reports to the CEO as part of the senior management team and is responsible for the technical approach, strategy and practice management
- Manages the overall client relationship and associated client delivery operations, attains the revenue goal through account farming
- This includes responsibility for revenue assurance and sales targets, financial forecasting and invoicing
- Routinely meets with managers and client leadership across multiple sites to review performance of existing business and/or new business propositions
- Work strategically to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results, ensure everyone in the team is successful
- Work closely with clients and business partners to resolve all related issues. Improves efficiency and accuracy of business process; create and implement process improvements. Identify revenue growth opportunities to grow the business. Meet all Statement of Work (SOW) requirements
- As the primary point of contact you will manage customer expectations and communications, to ensure that all stakeholders are informed on the project status, with approval and sign off obtained for all major deliverables
- You will work closely with the new business and account management teams by helping them analyse client requirements and develop cost-effective solutions, technical aspects of projects, proposals and contracts including recommendations for changes to current systems based on technical developments
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technology and e-commerce to deliver continuous improvements in our technical capabilities and contribute fresh ideas to our business strategy
- Exceptional leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and relationship management abilities to get things done across a large, complex organizations
Roles & Requirements:
- Strong eCommerce background and understanding of the major eCommerce platforms
- Experience in managing and working across various teams – starting from pre-sales to business analysis, project management, delivery, strategy, finance, and customer success teams
- Strong background in working with merchants across B2B and B2C
- Ability to think out of the box strategically and thrive the brand towards success
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||10+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|
|Job Code||DCKAP/Practice Leader(Salesforce)|