Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design and implementation with the ability to lead and take responsibility for Architecture, Solution Design, and Deployment of one of our product – Productimize.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop PHP web application using Object Oriented MVC architecture
- To work in an Agile methodology driven SDLC
- Follow the code development standards and ensure bug-free code to meet client requirements
- Solution provider and be responsible for guiding development as well as obtaining buy-in and acceptance of the solution architecture
- Establish a technical vision with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality, maintain a productive working environment for development teams
- Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of code, promoting best coding practices and successful delivery of the project
- Communicate collaboratively with internal customers to understand requirements and business objectives
- 8+ yrs of strong experience working with product development.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||8+ Yrs|
|No. of Openings||1|