DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development and deployment of projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process.
- You will work closely with the tech lead and manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience as a Python developer.
- Strong experience with Python, Django, Flask and Celery.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Nginx.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts.
- Understanding of Git, task based queuing systems, and asynchronous programming.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||3|