Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development and deployment of projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process.
- You will work closely with the tech lead and manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience as a Python developer.
- Strong experience with Python, Django, Flask and Celery.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Nginx.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts.
- Understanding of Git, task based queuing systems, and asynchronous programming.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||3|