Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will be a part of the thriving Quality team who will be focused on building quality centric high performance web applications.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidate is driven by quality
- Document and produce test plans, test cases for web based/mobile projects
- Perform manual & automated testing
- Design, implement and maintain manual and automated test cases
- Communicate with developers and customer support representatives to create, investigate and verify bugs and issues
- Proactively recommend process and tool improvements
- 1 year of experience in manual and automation testing, preferably in selenium suite of tools
- Experience in automation frameworks for mobile/web based applications
- Ability to think out of box in terms of technology and process
- Experience in cross browser & responsive layout testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Highly motivated individual, who is ready to accept challenges, continually innovate and learn, and help others
- Ability to work with multiple teams both internally and externally
- Highly effective oral and written communication, ability to communicate with all stakeholders at the required level
- Solid analytical and investigative skills
- An incredible eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||1 year|
|No. of Openings||2|