DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of effervescent marketing team, you will help us in creating and curating content for website and its channels.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Familiar and understand the aim of conducting research.
- Proficient in researching information on a wide variety of topics
- Research and study a topic in great detail.
- Gather and understand information from online as well as offline sources
- Compile and summarize researched information, data, and statistics in reports, documents and case studies
- Understanding of B2B eCommerce
- Prior experience in the Industrial Distribution segment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A sharp mind with a good understanding of information
- A strong ability to read, grasp, understand, analyze and reproduce information in a methodical and goal-oriented manner
- Capable of studying and analyzing data from a broad range of disciplines.
- A good understanding of industry-specific terminology
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||3-5 Years|
|No. of Openings||1|