Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, flexiPIM, VizB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem. With a focus on eCommerce implementation and marketing services, you will generate sales leads in your defined market area. It is an individual quota carrying opportunity with a competitive base salary, and lucrative commissions on revenues generated.
DCKAP is looking for a passionate, confident, articulate and energetic business development associates to lead our B2B business objectives and help to grow this expanding channel. Source prospective clients and identify decision makers with targeted leads. May include cold calling, sending marketing collateral, following up on existing leads or contacting open opportunities and updating Salesforce CRM.
Contact potential new customers and facilitate new product purchases or renewal of current customers service agreements, scheduled maintenance agreements and preventive maintenance agreements via telephone and e-mail.
Emphasize benefits of DCKAP offerings (including but not limited to new site builds, service agreements, marketing services), to manufacturers and distributors.
Follow DCKAP’s Sales Process stages completely:
- Prospect, Qualify, Solution Building, Proposing, Negotiate and Close, Booked and Won.
- Nurturing sales leads and collaborate with Key Account Managers on larger sales.
- Capture feedback from customers and provide to the next level to help improve offerings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experienced business development professional, selling eCommerce software services to the brands within the Manufacturing, Industrial Distribution, Retail space. Experience in selling enterprise solutions like Magento Commerce (and Commerce Cloud), Shopify Plus, BigCommerce Enterprise, would be a huge plus.
- A solid command of all business development functions including prospecting, relationship building, presenting to marketing executives, selling/closing, and deal negotiations.
- Establish new relationships to expand the business with B2B and B2C brands.
- Develop annual business plans and budgets to implement strategies
- Identify key success factors in plans, closely monitor business performance across functional areas and make changes to business plans and strategy as necessary
- Stay current on competitive data and industry, client and competitive trends
- Deliver monthly/quarterly and annual new business revenue goals and accurately forecast.
- Ability to generate leads through networking and cold calling with a strong ability to close deals who possess stellar work ethic with a strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Have prior start-up experience/passionate about thriving sales and customer experience
- Two plus years of experience in retail space and working with merchants.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Administration
- Strong retail space/Magento background in sales and customer management.
- Experience in onboarding new clients
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM’s
- Experience in other retail platforms a plus
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Has a proven and successful track record of delivering results in sales and account management.
- Self-starter and business leader
How to Apply:
- Attach a detailed resume along with a cover letter (in the first page of the resume) on why you considered yourself as a strong fit for this position/what you can bring in and how you can take DCKAP to the next level as a brand.
- Take a look at our websites, dckap.com & cloras.com and let us know what you like and/or what you don’t like.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|