Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, flexiPIM, VizB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem. With a focus on eCommerce implementation and marketing services, you will generate sales leads in your defined market area. It is an individual quota carrying opportunity with a competitive base salary, and lucrative commissions on revenues generated.
DCKAP is looking to hire an exceptional forward-thinking sales leader to head our sales department of ecommerce services and digital products. You’re responsible for developing and executing sales and go-to-market strategies that help achieve new client sales of the company. As a sales leader you will also work closely with other stakeholders to drive strategic direction of the company.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve the annual target.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Establish a sales training program to onboard and train new salespeople.
- Work alongside the marketing and product team to prepare sales materials to ensure the team has everything to close the deals and brand consistency.
- Strong hands on experience in selling software services to the companies within the manufacturing and distribution space.
- Five plus years of experience in an outbound sales role.
- Solid understanding of sales outreach activities, cold calling, prospecting, and deal negotiations.
- Establish new relationships to expand the business in the B2B distribution space.
- Stay current on competitive data and industry, client, and competitive trends.
- Strong hands-on experience and knowledge in Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Have similar experience in building and managing the team to increase SaaS business revenue YoY.
- Passion towards starting anything from scratch and streamlining processes.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||6+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|