DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will have the opportunity to code in Apex and custom applications for Salesforce instances or building Visualforce pages and controllers
The Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce platform. Will contribute to the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
- SalesForce Certified Developer
- Should have 2 – 4 years of work experience in Salesforce.com Projects or part of 3 end to end Salesforce.com implementation project
- Knowledge on creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes and other standard Salesforce.com configurations
- Should have expertise in Salesofrce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com Capabilities
- Might have been primary owner for Data Migration, Web Services and Integration activity at least in one end to end implementation project.
- Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
- Mentor SFDC Developer
- Able to work independently and Single resource projects
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ Years|
|No. of Openings||2|