DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of effervescent marketing team, you will help us in creating and curating content for various channels, writing blogs and website content.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- You are a creative professional
- You are familiar with how major search engines work
- You understand what people are searching for when they visit a particular website
- Your content is relevant enough to create interest for website visitors
- Your content possibly converts prospects into a customer
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of customers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- An understanding of online marketing and lead generation
- You are a passionate learner since you write about a variety of topics and businesses.
- You can take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||3+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|