DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento,Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of effervescent marketing team where you can brainstorm, analyze and execute innovative marketing plans which shape the outlook of the company. The SEO Analyst should understand the business of the clients and own initiatives which contribute to the overall marketing objectives.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing marketing objectives and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide a complete SEO consultation which helps in achieving the planned business objectives.
- Execute Search Engine Optimization Tasks which includes Complete site Audit, Mobile responsive checks, XML Sitemaps, Crawl errors, Competitor Analysis and Keyword research.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content management in coordination with SEO goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the tasks executed on a timely basis to provide measurable outcomes.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the clients and within the team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in handling Search Engine Optimization projects.
- Experience working with popular SEO and analytics tools (SEMRush, Google Analytics… etc)
- Experience in handling eCommerce or Magento based SEO tasks would be an added advantage.
- Passion for SEO and Marketing.
- A Clear understanding of Google Algorithms and their effects in SEO.
- Ability to clearly put forth ideas and communicate with the stakeholders.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||4+ years|
|No. of Openings||2|