Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, flexiPIM, VizB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of effervescent marketing team where you can brainstorm, analyze and execute innovative marketing plans which shape the outlook of the company. The SEO Analyst should understand the business of the clients and own initiatives which contribute to the overall marketing objectives.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing marketing objectives and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide a complete SEO consultation which helps in achieving the planned business objectives.
- Execute Search Engine Optimization Tasks which includes Complete site Audit, Mobile responsive checks, XML Sitemaps, Crawl errors, Competitor Analysis and Keyword research.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content management in coordination with SEO goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the tasks executed on a timely basis to provide measurable outcomes.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the clients and within the team.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in handling Search Engine Optimization projects.
- Experience working with popular SEO and analytics tools (SEMRush, Google Analytics… etc)
- Experience in handling eCommerce or Magento based SEO tasks would be an added advantage.
- Passion for SEO and Marketing.
- A Clear understanding of Google Algorithms and their effects in SEO.
- Ability to clearly put forth ideas and communicate with the stakeholders.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||1+ year|
|No. of Openings||1|