Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of the creative User Experience team where you can create unique designs, layout, visual appearances and usability of the website and transform it into an awesome web experience with your own code and expertise
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- End to end design and development of websites/apps
- Real time experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS
- Ability to create mock up designs and wire frames
- Demonstrate fluency in Photoshop , Illustrator
- Knowledge in responsive layout is must
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Has an eye for detail and possesses a strong blend of interaction and visual design skills
- 1+ year of hands-on experience working in websites in a fast paced environment
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of designs you built
- Thorough with latest web trends and techniques
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork and be capable of working constructively within a team
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||1+ year|
|No. of Openings||2|