Are you still in Magento 1? We provide Magento 2 migration service to help your online store to be risk-free, updated with security patches and improved performance.
Why Migrate To Magento 2?
Stay abreast of latest innovations in the eCommerce fraternity with Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration – where enhanced functionality and optimized performance meets customers’ business needs.
- No new features in M1 except for security patches
- Improved Business Intelligence & rich B2C / B2B functionalities
- M1 to M2 migration takes planning & time (3-6 months), so plan the transition process now
- Magento 2 Commerce has some rich B2C and B2B functionalities
- M2.x Benefits – Performance & scalability, improved SEO capabilities, Mobile Friendliness
- The move to Magento 2 can be a positive and profitable experience
Here are some risk factors that will affect the performance of your online store if you are still in Magento 1:
Magento 2 Features
From flexible architecture to accelerated site performance, Magento 2 enhances users’ experience at every touchpoint and helps brands unleash their true blue eCommerce potential. Below listed are some highlighted features to boost B2B/B2C functionalities in your website.
- API is Core to the Technology
- New Architecture for Speed
- Open-source (CE)
- Ships With Less
- PHP 5.6+ / 7.0
- Native Support HTML5 & CSS3
- RWD Theme Included
- Advanced Content Staging
- Elastic Search
- New Architecture for Speed
- In-site PayPal Experience
- PCI Compliance Hosted Fields
- Integrated Video (PDP)
- FPC (EE) / Varnish
- Zero Table Locking (checkout)
- Better Automated Tests
- JS – Jquery
- Responsive Admin Panel Design
- Customizable Data Grid
- EE Pricing by Order Volume
- Streamlined Checkout Process
- payment and shipping methods
- Rigorous Extension Testing
- All-new Marketplace
- Migrated 2.2M+ order records of customer data from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with the help of our Migration experts.
- Migrated around 5000 products with all custom attributes, custom options, and quantity that were set up in using 3rd party extensions in the M1 website.
- Performed delta migration of 21,000+ orders during downtime of the website without any delay or loss of data.
- Rewards points of all 700,000+ customers were migrated and the customers were able to use these points smoothly.
Why DCKAP For Magento 1 To Magento 2 Migration?
We bring your vision to life with our Magento 2 Migration Service!
DCKAP is a digital commerce agency providing end-to-end eCommerce solutions by building and enhancing eCommerce storefronts to brands, manufacturers, and distributors worldwide.
We’re A Proud Magento Partner
DCKAP is a certified Magento development agency with about 30+ Certified Developers that helps Magento Customers to transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. DCKAP is also a Magento U Authorised Trainer.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Process
Risk Factors vs Benefits
Take a look at the risk factors which can be eliminated if you choose to migrate to Magento 2.
Your Magento 1 website is prone to hacks and attacks due to lack of security patches that covers 20 issues at a time.
The end of support for your Magento website will affect your payment gateways by failing the PCI compliance scan.
Quality fixes are next in line to get affected, making you compromise over speed and quality of the Magento 1 store.
Extensions And Themes
Lack of support to implement newly added extensions and updated themes as developers will focus more on Magento 2.
No Support For Merchants or Developers
Lack of support from the Magento community will prolong the timeline required to solve technical issues.
Scalability And Performance
Magento 2 comes with an enhanced indexer that helps to increase query performance speed and scalability of your site.
Streamlined Checkout Process
A simple and safe guest checkout process eradicates the need for login or registration for a better experience.
If you don’t already have a store that’s optimized for mobile, you need one. Right now. And Magento 2 made it easy for you.
Organized Admin Panel
The all-new dashboard shows lifetime sales numbers, average / last orders, top search terms, most viewed products, and more.
Enhanced SEO And Security
Magento 2.x comes with schema.org to boost the SEO along with rich snippets for the catalog pages to improve search results.
Magento 2 Upgrade Services
Are you looking to upgrade your Magento eCommerce store to a better version? Take a look at what we offer for you:
Shopify To Magento 2 Migration
If you’re seeking a robust enterprise solution that can empower your eCommerce store with enhanced functionalities, migrating from Shopify to Magento 2 is a good option. Top Market players who need a feature filled platform to take their eCommerce store to the next level can choose this option. Talk to our team of eCommerce experts and learn how to proceed with the migration process.
BigCommerce To Magento 2 Migration
Retailers and merchants who are looking to expand their eCommerce store to handle large SKU’s and complex integrations choose this unique option. Magento is an all-rounder platform that helps businesses that grow from SMB to Enterprise grade level. BigCommerce to Magento migration opens up new possibilities for your online store.
View Related Services
The Magento 2 migration service usually depends on the size of your store and the complexities involved in it. Consult with our experts to discuss your requirements and they will give you a clear pricing plan after analyzing your Magento 1 store.
A brand new Magento 2 store with enhanced performance, better website design, modern admin interface and richer user experience, and so on. Checkout our blog on Benefits of Magento 2 Migration for more.
Always look for a professional solutions partner of Magento who has years of experience in building successful Magento websites. Case studies and Testimonials should be an added advantage to choose the right Magento Agency for your requirements.
At DCKAP, we got your website covered with the best hosting service provider and top-notch Magento experts who will monitor your website throughout the migration process.
Our Magento support and maintenance services team are available 24 x 7x 365 to make your site work without any flaws even after the migration process.