With state of the art 30,000 sq.ft facility space in Frisco, Texas, ICON Meals is offering one of the finest ready-made meals (breakfast and lunch) in the USA. Unlike other meal-kit companies, one of the key advantages and specialty of ICON Meals is, it just comes with a fresh and convenient packaging that you can then simply heat and eat without worrying about the fuss of cooking.
DRIVEN: ECOMMERCE AT WORK.
17. Text SMS Marketing Will Help You Convert 90% Of The Abandoned Carts
So, I had this question of how a business owner would run a business like this but at the same time focus on other marketing activities as well.
This episode, you’re going to hear from Todd Abrams, Co-Founder, and CEO of the ICON Meals. The brand he has built from scratch after his 15 years of technology entrepreneurship experience.
- His 20 years entrepreneurial career.
- Why everything starts with staying fit.
- How he is utilizing social media channels for the branding of his eCommerce business.
- Why he thinks SMS Marketing is the biggest problem solver for your abandoned carts.
- [3:05] Todd’s 20-year entrepreneurial experience and journey.
- [14:52] Getting into the mindset of being fit.
- [18:42] How he managed to get through the challenges in supply chain management.
- [20:51] How ICON Meals get to 157k+ followers on Instagram?
- [24:01] How being authentic will help you to reach your audiences.
- [25:45] How ICON Meals is utilizing the text SMS marketing to get 90% abandoned cart conversion compared to 8-13% from the email marketing?
- [27:50] What kind of content consumers like when you send them a text.
- [30:38] How to properly use the customer review process to grow your brand.
- [32:21] Why being consistent is the key to any business.
- ICON Meals Website
- ICON Meals on Instagram
- Todd Abrams on Instagram
- Todd Abrams on LinkedIn
- Shiva Kumaar on Linkedin
- Driven: Ecommerce at Work Home
If you have a topic that you would like to cover us on our upcoming episodes or if you’re running a successful online business and would like to share the insights with the community, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.