Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, Productimize, flexiPIM, VIZB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will articulate the company’s services and product portfolio via strong proposal management.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Experience working on proposals -Defining Templates, content and designs
- Good understanding of latest eCommerce trends/products
- Sound understanding of Shopify, Magento and BigCommerce will be of great value add
- Thirst to understand new technologies/ trends and incorporate them in day to day work/conversations with clients
- Strong understanding of the functional aspects from business perspective. Act as a liaison between sales and development team
- Understand client requirements and should be in a position to provide solutions for customers
- Come up with strategic initiatives to grow business and drive revenue for the organisation
- Work with cross functional teams to maximise revenue from various stream
- Experience Managing P&L (Profit & Loss)
- 2+ years of building and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills
- Good understanding of presentation tools
- Experience with public speaking/webinars (Good to have)
- Self driven and run things single handedly
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||2+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|