Increased Conversions After Magento Version Upgrade And Magento Optimization.
About Film Tools
Filmtools is the go-to destination for creatives looking to source production equipment such as camera support, lighting, studio carts, grip, electrical, recordable media, hard drive, and memory card storage, audio equipment, and on-set expendables. Filmtools exists to advance filmmaking and creative content endeavors – proudly serving the Hollywood film industry and worldwide filmmaking community for two decades.
A passionate company built by filmmakers, photographers, educators, animators, developers, and creative doers who love to share experiences and equipment to help their customers achieve their goals.
- Magento Version Upgrade
- Magento Optimization
The way websites are, have an effect on the perceived capability and quality of any business. When all it takes is 0.05 seconds for visitors to form opinions and make snap judgments, every brand ought to be cautious about how their website performs.
Online stores have to be continually updated – launching products, adding new features, trying out new textures, security upgrades, and more, to ensure a positive customer experience. Although Filmtools has a dedicated in-house development team for maintenance and other aspects, DCKAP has been helping from the last four years during critical times when their developers need DCKAP’s help.
Recently, Filmtools wanted DCKAP’s professional Magento Assistance to resolve the issues they had with the online store’s third-party theme and also to upgrade their Magento Commerce Cloud Version.
- The third-party theme in use was affecting their website’s performance in real-time.
- The website was not up-to-date with the latest security patches updates.
- Many of their existing third-party extensions did not support the latest version of Magento EC 2.3.x
- Filmtools also faced inevitable hiccups with Elasticsearch.
After a complete understanding of Filmtools’ existing concerns, DCKAP was able to eliminate the bottlenecks that were affecting the performance of Filmtools and was not getting the traction they hoped. Below are the solutions we offered:
- The third-party theme, that seemed strain, was removed and further replicated the design of an existing website with Luma Theme.
- Complete optimization of the online was done that led to an increase in conversion rate.
- The third-party modules that weren’t compatible were optimized with the latest version of Magento.
- ElasticSearch was set up on their upgraded multi-website.
- Additionally, the sleek and lightweight Mega Menu and Sticky header were optimized, with NO compromise on user experience.
After DCKAP did what had to be done for the performance of the Filmtools website, the impact was felt. The right fixes at the right places made all the difference, ensuring both clients and customers’ had a beautiful experience.
- Page load time has reduced drastically.
- Conversion Rate was two times higher than usual.
- Database Load was reduced after we removed the theme.
- User experience was top notch and seamless.
The work we did directly impacted the revenue of Filmtools, and at the end of the day, that is what every business envisions and what we precisely wanted to achieve. Let’s call it a win-win!
-- Joe Nunez