DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce solutions using Magento & Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management. If you are passionate and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Strong capabilities in defining, creating and managing high quality business requirements, experience with developing test plans, project plans and other deliverables
- Previous experience of working with a variety of SDLC methodologies
- Experience in writing user stories, use cases and activity diagrams
- Develop new business with existing clients, identify opportunities and suggest appropriate solutions
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Come up with strategic plans to increase revenue/profits for the customers.
- Independent and liaison with internal and external stakeholders like Marketing, SEO, Technical teams to identify and maximize from revenue from various streams.
- Self motivated and has a thirst for innovative solutions which can benefit the customers and the organization in the short and long run.
- Experience Managing P&L (Profit & Loss)
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- 3+ years of building and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||3+ Years|
|No. of Openings||2|