DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of the Accounts team where you can play an instrumental role in accounting, budgeting, financial analysis and cost control.
DCKAP is looking to hire a detail oriented, qualified commerce graduate with experience in accounting, Quick Books, Tally and MS Office. This position will be based in Chennai and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow. Excellent communication skills mandatory.
- PF / ESI / Professional Tax other regulations
- Profit & Loss Statements. Manage and approve expenses
- Coordinate with auditor on filing Income tax and ensure we adhere to all the regulations
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|