DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will contribute to the design, development, and deployment of eCommerce projects.
DCKAP is looking for a passionate, confident, articulate and energetic Project Manager / Account Manager business leader to manage existing client projects and work on growing the business within accounts they manage. The Project / Account Manager will be working on the mid-market retail industry mostly focusing on eCommerce platform. The person who joins our team will be highly motivated; they’ll be a quick and creative thinker with plenty of enthusiasm and energy. They’ll be passionate about the ever changing market and they’ll recognize developments in strategy and technology as opportunities for growth and new business.
As a DCKAP Project Manager, you will provide extraordinary client service across multiple eCommerce accounts. You will be the primary point of contact for the market leading B2C and B2B brands and manufacturers, interacting with award winning business, technical and creative teams to ensure high performance and timely delivery of projects.
- Experienced Project / Account Manager and strong eCommerce experience.
- Work closely with the merchants to understand their pain-points and work with our development team in Chennai, India.
- Experience in SEO and worked on increasing conversions for merchants.
- Establish new relationships and build on existing accounts to expand the business.
- Identify key success factors in plans, closely monitor business performance across functional areas and make changes to business plans and strategy as necessary.
- Stay current on competitive data and industry, client and competitive trends.
- Deliver monthly/quarterly and annual new business revenue goals.
- Have prior start-up experience/passionate about thriving customer experience.
- Overall accountability for project budget, profitability, and timeline.
- Identify gaps between project scope and desired deliverable, initiate change requests as needed.
- Responsible for project resource allocation and utilization.
- Build and maintain detailed project plans for the design, implementation, and maintenance of eCommerce websites.
- Provide timely status reporting and communication to senior management, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Five plus years of experience working with merchants and development teams.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Strong retail/Magento background in sales and customer management.
- Experience in on boarding new clients.
- Experience in other retail platforms a plus.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Has a proven and successful track record of delivering results in project and account management.
- Self Starter.
- Work in the eCommerce ecosystem and build valuable relationships.
- Business Leader.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||5+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|
|Job Location||Salt Lake City|