DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Fremont, California, and offices in Long Beach and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide delivering high-performance eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will be a part of the thriving Quality team who will be focused on building quality centric high performance web applications.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidate is driven by quality
- Document and produce test plans, test cases for web based/mobile projects
- Perform manual & automated testing
- Design, implement and maintain manual and automated test cases
- Communicate with developers and customer support representatives to create, investigate and verify bugs and issues
- Proactively recommend process and tool improvements
- 1 year of experience in manual and automation testing, preferably in selenium suite of tools
- Experience in automation frameworks for mobile/web based applications
- Ability to think out of box in terms of technology and process
- Experience in cross browser & responsive layout testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Highly motivated individual, who is ready to accept challenges, continually innovate and learn, and help others
- Ability to work with multiple teams both internally and externally
- Highly effective oral and written communication, ability to communicate with all stakeholders at the required level
- Solid analytical and investigative skills
- An incredible eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||1+ year|
|No. of Openings||2|