Founded in 2005, DCKAP is on the path to creating a global digital commerce community for brands and companies in the commerce space. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA and it fuels our innovations helping us develop products and solutions. DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive organisational culture.
DCKAP provides Digital Commerce Products and Solutions for organisations of all sizes to make the merchant’s life easier. Our platform includes Cloras, flexiPIM, VIZB and QA Touch. Our cloud-based product suite is widely used by 100+ businesses globally.
We are headquartered in Austin, TX with an office in Chennai, TN, India.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. You will be responsible for understanding the business problems, identifying/ applying right AI or cognitive computing technologies to solve problems.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with research and product teams, to develop, build, fine tune and deploy speech neural networks across multiple platforms.
- Develop and establish a training process, in order to train the speech neural networks towards targeted use cases and environments.
- Build sample applications and APIs around various speech AI components.
- Design and develop natural language processing systems.
- Experiment with, apply and benchmark new algorithms.
- Develop solutions for Real – world , Large – scale problems using Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning.
- Develop , design algorithms and frameworks in terms of API to leverage the data.
- Development of end to end Artificial Intelligence based products.
- Responsible for researching , understanding and evaluating various Artificial Intelligence and the patterns.
- Ensure the best possible performance , quality , and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with Technical and Team members on analysis and requirements.
- Help innovate, identify problems, recommend solutions and perform triage in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in Python and One or more major AI platforms.
- Strong Programming and debugging skills.
- Must have experience in working with Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks such as scikit-learn, Tensorflow 2.0.
- Hands on experience in machine learning / AI Algorithms modelling with respect to text.
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features.
- Conduct research and experiments to solve problems related to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Implement prototypes to test new ideas and NLP algorithms.
- Analyse and improve performance of existing NLP algorithms.
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills (verbal and written) & an ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Nice to have hands-on experience in cloud deployment of applications either in AWS or GCP.
- Good to have knowledge of docker and kubernetes.
Alone we can do so little. TOGETHER we can aim for the sky 🙂
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. As a diversified company, we’re trying to address the gender dominated workforce. 50% of our employees are women starting from a beginner to a leadership role. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Experience||0-1 year|
|No. of Openings||2|