DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will serve as the lead point of contact, develop and execute strategy for partnership management. If you are passionate and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build a good rapport and develop professional and productive relationships with our channel partners.
- Sets short- and long-term channel sales strategies, help increase sales from an agreed portfolio of partners.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful.
- Assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis, proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
- Direct leads developed within the channel to the appropriate salesperson.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner programs and improve upon them.
- Excellent Communication skills and able to build strong partnerships.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm and being a good team worker are essential qualities.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, partners and customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||3+ Years|
|No. of Openings||1|