DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and distributors in both B2C and B2B. DCKAP delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento and Shopify Plus.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly active ecosystem which is transforming the way the world looks at eCommerce. This is an exciting role where you will be analyzing retail trends, developing predictive models, facilitating reporting, forecasting and other projects determined by business needs of the customer.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with merchants, understand the data and provide recommendations
- Business Intelligence and recommendations based on data research and analysis
- Independently handle delivery of analytic assignments
- Take responsibility for technical skill- building within the organization ie.,Process definition , Training, research of new tools and techniques etc.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- 2+ years of experience in performing quantitative analysis
- Strong experience in R, SAS, Python, SQL, SPSS, Statistics or such analytic tools would be preferable.
- Experience in analyzing large volume of data
- Excellent Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Ability to work with US customers)
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Experience||2+ years|
|No. of Openings||1|